Skip to main content
Supplying the technology for you to change the world.
Computer Repair Center
ESRI Personal License Form
Back to Personal Software Licensing
Expires June 30th, 2020 | Student Use Agreement
Terms and Conditions
In exchange for granting me, as a registered student, the right to possess and use a copy of ESRI (ArcGIS) on my personal computer or workstation, I agree that:
1. The Software is the copyrighted property of ESRI. Neither I nor the Education Institution owns the Software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
2. The Educational Institution licenses the Software and annually pays a license fee to enable it to make a limited number of copies available for use by registered students. I agree to use the Software for academic purposes in the U.S. only and understand that any commercial or profit-making use of the Software is strictly prohibited.
3. I will not copy the Software and will not permit access to the Software by others.
4. If I violate the terms of this Agreement, the Educational Institution has the right to take disciplinary action against me.
6. When I am no longer a registered student of the Educational Institution, I will return my copy of the Software to the appropriate official of the Educational Institution and delete or destroy any copies within my control.
7. I understand that this is a loaner program and is valid through June 30th, 2018.
ArcGIS Student License
Usually 1 per machine unless the application will be served out on a server.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
CSU ID Number
Please select which range of versions your license will be valid for
(10.6-10.7) is recommended.
Most likely single unless specified otherwise
Is this a server?
Most likely no unless specified otherwise
Student software purchases can be charged either through student account, a credit/debit card number over the phone, or by coming into the store physically and paying with cash.
If you would like to charge your student account, please specify below and upload a screenshot of your RAMweb homepage. Be sure that the screenshot shows your current class schedule.
How would you like to pay for this software?
Please select an option
Screenshot of RAMweb homepage
Please attach a screenshot of your RAMweb homepage here.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.