Skip to main content
Colorado State University
Your one stop tech shop.
Trade in and Save
SPSS Personal License Form
Back to Personal Software Licensing
January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017 Student Use Agreement
Terms and Conditions
In exchange for granting me, as a registered student, the right to possess and use a copy of IBM SPSS Premium 24/AMOS 24 software ("Software") on my personal computer or workstation, I agree that:
1. The Software is the copyrighted property of IBM. Neither I nor the Education Institution owns the Software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
2. The Educational Institution licenses the Software and annually pays a license fee to enable it to make a limited number of copies available for use by registered students. I agree to use the Software for academic purposes in the U.S. only and understand that any commercial or profit-making use of the Software is strictly prohibited.
3. Source code underlying the object code provided with the software is a trade secret which I am not authorized to access. I may not reverse assemble, reverse engineer or decompile the Software or otherwise attempt to access the source code.
4. I will not copy the Software and will not permit access to the Software by others.
5. If I violate the terms of this Agreement, the Educational Institution has the right to take disciplinary action against me and IBM has the right to take legal action against me.
6. When I am no longer a registered student of the Educational Institution, or when requested to do so by IBM, I will return my copy of the Software to the appropriate official of the Educational Institution and delete or destroy any copies within my control.
7. I understand that this is a loaner program and IBM SPSS 24/AMOS 24 is valid from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
SPSS AMOS 2017 Student License
One license per computer running SPSS.
CSU ID Number
Windows (32 bit)
Windows (64 bit)
Please select a software version:
(v24 is recommended)
Student software purchases can be charged either through student account, a credit/debit card number over the phone, or by coming into the store physically and paying with cash.
If you would like to charge your student account, please specify below and upload a screenshot of your RAMweb homepage. Be sure that the screenshot shows your current class schedule.
How would you like to pay for this software?
Please select an option
Screenshot of RAMweb homepage
Please attach a screenshot of your RAMweb homepage here.
This SPSS license purchase also includes the AMOS software at no additional cost.
It is not sent by default, so please specify below if you would like it attached to your order.
Send me AMOS as well.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.